Our self-catering accommodation comprises of four excellently equipped child-friendly facilities. All our lettings prices include linen, bath and hand towels, fresh milk, cake, local jam and apple juice as well as below.
We know from our own experiences that traveling with kids can lead to heavy and rather bulky packing which would be great to avoid, so check out our Travel Lighter list of useful items available at each property.
Our beautiful grounds have a picnic area, a pond and plenty of places to relax and enjoy.
The FarmHouse - Sleeps 9 + infants
Comes with an AGA, wood burner and open fire, two sitting rooms and a private garden with hot tub. While upstairs you have 4 bedrooms (one is en-suite including a shower) and there is one family bathroom including bath shower. 2 bedrooms have 2 singles in each and 2 have doubles, one is kingsize.
FarmHouse Photos and Floor plans
See more photos of The FarmHouse's bedrooms, living spaces, grounds and floor plans.
The DairyHall - Sleeps 8+ infants
Comes with Vaulted barn space and wood burner, two sitting rooms and a private garden. While upstairs has 3 bedrooms accessed via two stair cases. 2 bedrooms have 2 singles and the other a kingsize. Lastly, a further king size bedroom ensuite overlooking the garden with decking.
DairyHall Photos and Floor plans
See more photos of The DairyHall's bedrooms, living spaces, grounds and floor plans.
The Granary - Sleeps 4+ infants
Comes as open living space with separate downstairs WC and dining table. While upstairs there are 2 bedrooms, one has two singles the other has a kingsize with balcony overlooking our pond. There is also an enclosed decking area to the front with outside dinning including BBQ and sandpit.
Granary Photos and Floor plans
See more photos of The Granary's bedrooms, living spaces, grounds and floor plans.
The Stables - Sleeps 2+ infants
Comes as an open living space with bedding that can be made up as 2 singles or 1 kingsize. Bespoke kitchen and separate bathroom with WC and large shower. Outside there is room for dinning alfresco and a BBQ. There is also a sofa bed and travel cot upon request for per night fee.
Stables Photos and Floor plans
See more photos of The Stables's bedrooms, living spaces, grounds and floor plans.
- Each property has a microwave, tumble dryer, pots and pans and cafetiere. We provide starter cling film, foil, pepper, salt, olive oil, sugar, tea, coffee, toilet rolls, soap, bin liners, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, scouring pads, washing up brush and clothes detergent
- Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Tesco's and Ocado deliver directly to us and many of our guests now have a grocery order delivered on their arrival. Please add the name of your let to our address for the driver's delivery instructions.
- There are books (including cookery) with Sky HD with movies and sports channels
- WiFi in all lets with passwords in the welcome brochure
- All properties have travel cots with the added bonus of a fixed cot in the Farmhouse and DairyHall
- With toddlers in mind, each property has a high chair with tray, changing mat, baby monitors, steam steriliser, mini food processor, plastic bowls and plates, baby spoons, baby bath, toys and a non slip bath mat
- We can also provide Bjorn new born baby sling, baby books, bouncer, play nest, potty, toilet seat, booster, bed guard, basic stroller. All sockets are protected with guards downstairs in each property
- We have optional stair gates for the top and bottom of the stairs should you require them, just let us know